When you purchased your home, you had big dreams of what it could be, even the bathroom. When your home is cluttered, chaotic, or ill-designed, it can negatively impact your mood because you’re unhappy constantly living in stress.
This article gives you a few ideas to consider in how to redesign and remodel your bathroom to make you happier.
Have You Heard of a Wet Room?
Wet rooms are open spaces, almost like spas, where the shower is open with a drain in the center of the room. The room is decked out in floor-to-ceiling tiles in beautiful colors.
Described as luxurious, wet rooms are a kind of bathroom that are optimal for people with mobility issues or disabilities. What are bath options for wet design remodeling?
· Open showers with light tiles and a rainforest showerhead on either side of the shower. Perfect for couples.
· Roll-in showers with a bar on the side of one wall for people with disabilities.
· Circular shower floor with a spacious ledge and waterfall showerheads.
What About a Bathroom Design Focused on Sensations?
When you come home from a stressful day at work, you want to ease your mind, muscles, and nerves. A bathroom design with focused sensations boasts enjoyable elements that you can see, smell, taste, hear, and feel.
· See The vibrant blue tiles in a mosaic on your shower walls.
· Feel The massage of water from a high-quality showerhead.
· Smell Your favorite body wash and shampoo scents that linger on your skin and hair.
· Taste The chocolate goodness of wrapped indulgence candies that you can enjoy in the tub.
· Hear The soothing sounds of a waterfall or ocean waves that come from a sound machine on your bathroom counter.
Don’t Give Up on the Bathroom of Your Dreams
Luckily, you can overhaul your bathroom’s design and décor to significantly improve your home life. Your home, bathroom included, should be a place of sanctuary and solace. You should want to unwind in your bathtub or relax under the massaging pressure of a hot shower.